Welcome to onout!
The onout Service
We agree to provide you with the onout Service. The Service includes all of the onout products, features, applications, services, technologies, and software that we provide to advance onout’s mission: to bring the best productivity tools for streamers and content creators. The Service is made up of the following aspects (the Service):
- Offering personalized opportunities to create, connect, communicate, discover, and share.
- Fostering a positive, inclusive, safe and fun environment.
- Developing and using technologies that help us consistently serve our growing community.
- Ensuring a stable global infrastructure for our Service.
- To provide our global Service, we must store and transfer data across our systems around the world, including outside of your country of residence. This infrastructure may be owned or operated by neqsoft.
- We use data from onout, as well as from third-party partners, to show you ads, offers, and other sponsored content that we believe will be meaningful to you. And we try to make that content as relevant as all your other experiences on onout.
- Research and innovation.
- We use the information we have to study our Service and collaborate with others on research to make our Service better and contribute to the well-being of our community.
In return for our commitment to provide the Service, we require you to make the below commitments to us.
Who can use onout
We want our Service to be as open and inclusive as possible, but we also want it to be safe, secure, and in accordance with the law. So, we need you to commit to a few restrictions in order to be part of the onout community.
- You must be at least 13 years old.
- You must not be prohibited from receiving any aspect of our Service under applicable laws or engaging in payments related Services if you are on an applicable denied party listing.
- We must not have previously disabled your account for violation of law or any of our policies.
How you can’t use onout
Providing a safe and open Service for a broad community requires that we all do our part.
- You don’t have to disclose your identity on onout, but you must provide us with accurate and up to date information (including registration information). Also, you may not impersonate someone you aren’t, and you can’t create an account for someone else unless you have their express permission.
- You can’t do anything unlawful, misleading, or fraudulent or for an illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- You can’t violate (or help or encourage others to violate) these Terms or our policies.
- You can’t do anything to interfere with or impair the intended operation of the Service.
- You can’t attempt to create accounts or access or collect information in unauthorized ways. This includes creating accounts or collecting information in an automated way without our express permission.
- You can’t attempt to buy, sell, or transfer any aspect of your account (including your username) or solicit, collect, or use login credentials or badges of other users.
- You can’t post private or confidential information or do anything that violates someone else’s rights, including intellectual property.
- You can’t use a domain name or URL in your username without our prior written consent.
Permissions you give to us
As part of our agreement, you also give us permissions that we need to provide the Service.
- We do not claim ownership of your content, but you grant us a license to use it.
- Permission to use your username, profile picture, and information about your relationships and actions with accounts, ads, and sponsored content. You give us permission to show your username, profile picture without any compensation to you.
- You agree that we can download and install updates to the Service on your device.
Additional rights we retain
- If you select a username or similar identifier for your account, we may change it if we believe it is appropriate or necessary (for example, if it infringes someone’s intellectual property or impersonates another user).
- If you use content covered by intellectual property rights that we have and make available in our Service (for example, images, and sounds we provide that you add to content you create or share), we retain all rights to our content (but not yours).
- You must obtain written permission from us or under an open source license to modify, create derivative works of, decompile, or otherwise attempt to extract source code from us.
Content removal and disabling or terminating your account
- Content you delete may persist for a limited period of time in backup copies and will still be visible where others have shared it. This paragraph, and the section below called “Our agreement and what happens if we disagree,” will still apply even after your account is terminated or deleted.
Our agreement and what happens if we disagree
- If any aspect of this agreement is unenforceable, the rest will remain in effect.
- Any amendment or waiver to our agreement must be in writing and signed by us. If we fail to enforce any aspect of this agreement, it will not be a waiver.
- We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you.
Who has rights under this agreement
- This agreement does not give rights to any third parties.
- You cannot transfer your rights or obligations under this agreement without our consent.
- Our rights and obligations can be assigned to others. For example, this could occur if our ownership changes (as in a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets) or by law.
Who is responsible if something happens
- We will use reasonable skill and care in providing our Service to you and in keeping a safe, secure, and error-free environment, but we cannot guarantee that our Service will always function without disruptions, delays, or imperfections. Provided we have acted with reasonable skill and care, we do not accept responsibility for: losses not caused by our breach of these Terms or otherwise by our acts; losses which are not reasonably foreseeable by you and us at the time of entering into these Terms; any offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful, or otherwise objectionable content posted by others that you may encounter on our Service; and events beyond our reasonable control.
- The above does not exclude or limit our liability for death, personal injury, or fraudulent misrepresentation caused by our negligence. It also does not exclude or limit our liability for any other things where the law does not permit us to do so.
We always appreciate feedback or other suggestions, but may use them without any restrictions or obligation to compensate you for them, and are under no obligation to keep them confidential.
Updating these terms
We may change our Service and policies, and we may need to make changes to these Terms so that they accurately reflect our Service and policies. Unless otherwise required by law, we will notify you (for example, through our Service) at least 30 days before we make changes to these Terms and give you an opportunity to review them before they go into effect. Then, if you continue to use the Service, you will be bound by the updated Terms. If you do not want to agree to these or any updated Terms, you can delete your account.